ESL Teachers - Kindergartens - 4 Weeks Holiday
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
United Study is a registered British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our reputable partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of.
China > Shenzhen
Salary19,000 - 20,000 RMB Monthly
DescriptionThe American and Chinese founders of these kindergarten academies; are experts in early childhood. The Academies focus on kindergarten children between the ages of 0-8 years old. The American based curriculum adopts developmentally appropriate practices, to support early development.
Ongoing Positions Available
New Teachers Are Welcome!
Salary from 19,000 – 20,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 • $2,840 USD), (£2,100 • £2,230 GBP)
1. Fluent English-Speaker: UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Australia or South Africa. (Chinese Z-visa requirement).
2. A clear accent.
3. Degree: BA or above, (Education, Linguistics or English degree given top priority).
4. Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate, (minimum of 120 hours). If you do not have a certificate; we can help you. Or 2 years teaching experience required, with a reference.
5. Clean criminal record.
6. Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China
7. Submit completed forms when requested.
8. Student Age Ranges: Teach students aged between 4 to 12 years, or 0 to 6 years.
1. Shenzhen, Yantian district, near Shatoujiao
2. Shenzhen, Futian district, near Lianhuacun station
1. Salary: 19-20,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 • $2,840), (£2,100 • £2,230)
2. Hours: 8:10am to 5:30pm
3. Student age: 0 – 12 (normally starting from age 2)
4. Class size: 1 to 14 students per class
5. Class length: 40 to 50 minutes per class
6. Workdays and Hours: Up to 20 lessons per 5-day work week, Monday to Friday
7. Curriculum: Fully provided
8. Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class
9. Training: On-going training throughout the year
1. Flight ticket allowance: up to 8000RMB, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
2. Visa support: provide legal residence permit and visa support
3. Medical care – Basic Chinese coverage
4. Paid holiday: Holidays: Summer and Winter (2 weeks in the Summer / 2 weeks in the Winter)
5. TEFL bonus: one-time payment if you need support on gathering it for your visa
6. Demo class bonus: 60 RMB, ($9 / £7), for each new student sign up
7. Relocation bonus: One-time payment • paid on first payslip, up to: 10,000 RMB, ($1,420 / £1,100)
8. Opportunities of promotion
9. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
10. Visa: Sponsored Z Work Visa
11. Mandarin course
- Salary: 19,000 - 20,000 RMB Monthly
- Training: Ongoing training throughout the year
- Visa: Visa: Sponsored Z Work Visa, Visa support: provide legal residence permit and visa support
- Travel: Flight ticket allowance: up to 8000RMB, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
- Bonus: Paid holiday: Holidays: Summer and Winter (2 weeks in the Summer / 2 weeks in the Winter). TEFL bonus: one-time payment if you need support on gathering it for your visa. Demo class bonus: 60 RMB, ($9 / £7), for each new student sign up. Relocation bonu
- Fluent in English: Z-Visa Requirement: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor'
Date Posted7th December 2019