ESL teachers needed in SHANGHAI. Experience great learning and reading culture. Salary 22,000 RMB with several bonuses!
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
ESL teachers needed in Suzhou, China
China > Shanghai
Salary18,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
DescriptionWhere will you be teaching?
• Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Shanghai is truly an international metropolis in every sense of the word.The most vibrant and progressive city in China, Shanghai is the economic and cultural center, blending an incredible mix of Eastern and Western culture.
• On one side of the mighty Yangtze River flowing through Shanghai is the Pu Dong district, rural farm land just 20 years ago, it is now the financial and commercial hub with skyscrapers stretching ever higher.
• To teach English in Shanghai is to live in the epicenter of modern day China and to be a part of the animate growth and dynamic energy of a city racing to the future. The demand for learning English is as strong as ever and Shanghai is the place to be for high paying teaching jobs and the chance to build valuable experience while having the time of your life.a
• Elan schools are English learning centers that provide international enrichment programs for Chinese K-G6 local and international students. They are designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture.
• Elan offers guided independent reading programs to students between the ages of 5-15. We promote independence with our extensive library program consisting of over 10,000 audiobooks and regular books, and complement this behavior with specialized literature and writing classes. Our programs will help students to become independent English readers and master English as a lifetime language skill, enabling them to enter the best high schools and universities later in the USA and elsewhere.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary range: 18,000 • 22,000 RMB/ month depending on experience and qualifications.
• Extra class bonuses available up to 6,000 RMB/month
• Performance-based bonus available.
• 8,000 RMB flight reimbursement
• 10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation
• 1,200 RMB hotel reimbursement
• Health and accident insurance provided
• National and public holiday paid
• Legal Z visa provided
• Student age: 5-15 years old.
• Follow our curriculum and make students active and interested in class lessons.
• Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes.
• Issue and explain homework assignments to students and parents.
• Follow-up with students learning by giving score for all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and providing post-class comments.
• Have a passport from Native Speaking Countries
• Have a Bachelor degree at least (BA in Early Childhood Education preferred)
• Must have a TEFL level 5 certification or 2 years of teaching experience at least
• Have a bright personality and passion for education
• Resume (must be updated).
• A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted8th October 2019