Kindergarten teacher for IB school in Hangzhou - Live in Heaven on Earth and take home up to 3,500$
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
ESL teachers needed, high salary offer and many benefits
China > Hangzhou
Salary20,000 - 27,000 RMB
• One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, HángzhÅu’s (æå• ž) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
• Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
• Kept spotlessly clean by armies of street sweepers and litter collectors, its scenic vistas draw you into a classical Chinese water colour of willow-lined banks, mist-covered hills and the occasional stone-gate house and old l residential lane.
• Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
• Working with 2 • 6 years old students.
• Class size: Around 20 students per class.
• Regular working hours: Monday • Friday, 1 day offs on the weekend
• Teaching assistant in each class.
• Contract length: 2 years
• Take home: 20,000 • 27,000 RMB (including housing allowance)
• Health insurance covered by school.
• Free lunch at the school.
• Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.
• Paid summer and winter vacation.
• 2 round trip ticket reimbursement.
• IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
• English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
• Hold Bachelors Degree (in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred)
• Teaching certification TEFL Level 5 or have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
• Patient, have strong compassion and love working with kids
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
• A Resume
• Degree copy
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted7th October 2019