Native English Teacher
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
The British Experimental Academy of Pingxiang is the international division of Pingxiang Experimental School, an independent school situated in Jiangxi Province of China.
China > 12000
SalaryRMB260,000-360,000/year + more bebinfits
RecruiterThe British Experimental Academy of Pingxiang
DescriptionStart date: September 2020
Contract: Full Time, Fixed Term (2 years in the first instance with renewal option thereafter)
• Your working hours will be 8 hours a day between the hours of 08:20 -17:20 subject to timetable arrangement, Monday to Friday over a maximum of 40 weeks per year. This will include teaching up to 25 lessons per week (based on 40 minutes per lesson).
• In addition you will work such additional hours as may be needed to enable you to discharge effectively your professional duties, including in particular, the marking of pupils' work, the writing of reports on pupils and the preparation of lessons, teaching materials and teaching programmes. The amount of time required for this purpose beyond the specified hours above shall depend upon the work needed to discharge your professional duties.
• According to Chinese official national public holiday schedule, you may have to work on some weekend days as adjusted official working days.
• Application forms will be considered upon receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview either online or face-to-face (which can take place in Chelmsford UK or Pingxiang China).
• To help us make a fair and balanced assessment of you as a candidate, please provide us with all the information needed. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to an interview, satisfactory references, background and criminal record checks, and other necessary pre-employment checks including medical as part of China work visa requirement.
• Closing date: this job posting is valid till the vacancy is filled.
- Salary: : competitive salaries paid in local Chinese currency RMB and are subject to Chinese income tax. The school will offer gross annual salary in the range of 260,000 RMB – 360,000 RMB, and there is possibility to offer higher salary in exceptional circumst
- Training: induction and in-service training including free Mandarin Chinese lessons.
- Visa: • Visa, work permit and resident permit arranged and paid. Staff will be working in a fully legal and secure framework. The school will reimburse work permit and visa related costs (police check, health check, legalisation of documents required, visa ap
- Travel: • Flights: one annual return international flight and airport transport to home residence for the teacher (receipts needed for reimbursement). • Arriving at the post: the school will book your flight to China, arrange arrival airport pickup and welcom
- Bonus: one month salary bonus before tax will be awarded upon successful completion of the initial two-year contract
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English speaking teacher (from major English speaking countries is preferred) with excellent communication skills, and the flexibility to work with EFL learners
Date Posted1st May 2020