Onsite EAP Teacher - GLOBAL opportunity
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
AEMG is seeking qualified and experienced EAP Educators for our Spring Semester of 2023 and beyond!
China > Anywhere
RecruiterAustralian Education Management Group
Australia Education Management Group (AEMG) has an ever-growing portfolio of programmes expanding into a post-covid world. AEMG is excited to offer the chance for qualified teachers to the opportunity to apply for a position and work as a Foreign Teacher with our ever growing English for Academic Purposes (EAP) programmes into China.
AEMG has a number of collaborative arrangements between Chinese Universities and Universities in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK enabling students to study part of their undergraduate and postgraduate degree in China and overseas. The EAP Teacher will assist the English Language team to coordinate, develop and deliver AEMG Academic English Language Courses. The students you teach will be completing a major university, as well as EAP courses; where they will have the opportunity to transfer to a western institution.
The role will be involved in a co-teaching model to ensure seamless course delivery and will include a mentor system to assist in the support of Teachers in China.
Benefits- Immediate start
- Various expenses reimburses for candidates relocating to China
- Candidates are open to travel to various locations within China (to be discussed in an interview)
- Full time positions offered - 38 hours / week; divided as a maximum 21 teaching hours, the remainder paid towards administrative duties)
- Paid induction processes
- Input and development into our EAP curriculum
- Ongoing professional development
- Travel opportunities
Requirements- TEFL level 5
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum of one-year EAP teaching experience at a recognised provider.
- EAP teaching experience, preferably in the classroom or university setting
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present student-centred lessons aligned with course and learning outcomes.
- Experience in using a learning management system to assist and enhance the delivery of subject content
- Excellent student/classroom engagement.
- Knowledge of assessment and moderation processes
- Highly developed communication and organisation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Fluent English speaker
Date Posted16th August 2022