Publick middle/high school ESL teacher required in Shenzhen
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Mass English teaching positions in middle/high school in Shenzhen in the south of China, the city without winter for the whole year.
China > Shenzhen
DescriptionAbsolute lucrative ESL roles provided, free accommodation/house allowance, fully paid vacation, degree notarization/authentication reimbursement, less classes, no office hours. If you are looking for new opportunity now, this would be perfect for you!
Public Middle/ High School ESL Job Description:
• Location: Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China.
• Contract Term: one academic year, starts ASAP.
• Coursesï¼šEnglish Teacher.
• Students Age: 12-15/15-18 years old.
• Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
• Work Hours: 8:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm -5:30pm, no office hour.
--14 to 16 teaching hours per week. [middle school]
--10-12 teaching hours per week. [high school]
Remuneration and Benefits:
• Salary: RMB15,000 to RMB18,000 monthly.
• Accommodation: On campus accommodation or RMB3,000housing allowance will be provided.
• Meals: free working meals.
• Vacation: fully paid winter vacation, fully paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
• Airfare Allowance: RMB8,000 upon the contract fulfillment.
• Bonus: RMB6,000 performance bonus upon the contract fulfillment.
• Insurance: medical and accident Insurance provided.
• Training: Monthly teaching training.
• Working Permit and Invitation: yes.
• Degree Notarization / Authentication: reimbursed.
• Chinese Mandarin Classes: once a week.
• Site Seeing Activities: once each month.
• Bachelor degree or higher and Level 5 TEFL
• Native English speaker preferred.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
Date Posted22nd November 2019