Teach English in China
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree ELC!
China > Mainland China
Salary15,000 - 20,000 RMB per month
RecruiterGlobal Teacher Recruitment
DescriptionMonkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities throughout Mainland China. Teaching opportunities available in Shanghai, Changsha, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Huizhou, Dongguan and Guiyang.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: RMB 15 000 – 20 000 per month (dependent on location)
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Assistance with obtaining a Z-visa (working permit and residence permit paid for)
• Small class sizes (4-8 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Assistance in finding accommodation
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TEFL Level 5 certificate
• Native English Speaker
• Minimum of 2 years’ full time post graduate work experience (Shanghai only)
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo.
If you have not received a response after 5 • 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
Date Posted6th July 2020