Teach English in Dalian, China (2580 USD / 18000 RMB)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Teach English for our school in Dalian, China and live a lifestyle you never could before! You will earn much more than a local salary so you can afford the best restaurants, massages, live an exciting nightlife, and regularly take trips.
China > Dalian
Salary2580 USD / 18000 RMB
RecruiterShane Schools China
• 20 teaching hours per week.
• 4 office hours per week.
• 12-14 students per class, age 3-12.
• All lessons take place inside the schools. Sometimes you will teach in branch schools.
• We provide all the books, CDs and teaching resources needed to teach our curriculum. We also have many educational toys that you can include in your class.
• Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it’s easy to demonstrate something to students.
• You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
• Up to 18,000 RMB (~2580 USD) per month.
• 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
• Flight reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB (~715 USD).
• 21 day paid holiday.
• End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB (~715 USD).
• Health insurance provided.
• Arrival hotel costs covered.
• Visa costs within China covered.
• Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
• Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
• All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
• Close welfare support. The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
• Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with Shane English Schools both nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. There are also opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departments.
• A teaching certificate like TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA.
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Are you eligible to get a visa? Please check https://www.saxoncourt.com/teaching-english-eligibility-check
• A clear criminal background.
How to apply
About Dalian and Shane Schools
Saxoncourt is the official recruitment arm for Shane Schools. With over 500,000 alumni, 85,000 current students, and 1000 teachers, we know this will be the experience of a lifetime!
Dalian is a seaside city located in the northeast of China with about 6.5 million inhabitants. If China is a bit shaped like a chicken, Dalian is around the beak area. It’s generally got great air quality and it is a lively, cosmopolitan city.
Although it’s a modern city at heart, you will also find quite a few historical sites throughout the place. In its history, it has been occupied by the British, the Japanese, and also the Russians. You can find the architecture and cultural remnants of all three.
Once in Dalian, teachers don’t want to leave for another city. See for yourself!
For questions, send a message to [email protected]
See more jobs here (China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan): https://www.saxoncourt.com/english-teaching/featured-jobs
è¬è¬! (thank you!)
- Salary: 2580 USD / 18000 RMB
- Training: 1 week training before start of class
- Visa: Visa costs within China covered
- Travel: Flight reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB (~715 USD)
- Bonus: End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB (~715 USD)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Date Posted8th January 2020