TEACHERS NEEDED AT OUR SCHOOL IN SUZHOU - EARN UP TO 30000 RMB+ FREE ACCOMMODATION + FREE MEALS
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Positions:+ 1 Kindergarten teacher - Feb 2020+ 1 Senior High ESL teacher - ASAP+ 1 Primary ESL teacher - ASAP
China > Suzhou
Salary23,000 - 30,000 RMB/Month
RecruiterESL/ EFL teaching jobs
• 1 Kindergarten teacher • Feb 2020
• 1 Senior High ESL teacher • ASAP
• 1 Primary ESL teacher • ASAP
• Working hours: 7:35 a.m. – 15:30 p.m.
• Working days: Monday to Friday, unless otherwise stipulated due to holidays.
1, Job Description:
• To teach from the curriculum that is supplied.
• To be engaged with your class and your Chinese co-teacher and work together to
provide a stable environment for learning.
• To be on time and arrive to class in an orderly manner.
• To guide the students in a respectable manner and develop their social skills as well
as their social development.
• Established in 1994, SFL School is a highly competitive internationalized Chinese school aiming to cultivate students with international comprehension and communication ability. The school has academic curricula and programs for different age groups from pre-kindergarten to senior high school, appropriately from 6 months to 18 years old. SFLS is an education group of 7 branches in Jiangsu Province.
• The main campus currently has 55 foreign teachers in this big community. School offers on-campus living, competitive remuneration package, free Chinese tutoring and most importantly, a sustainable and professional career development.
• Base salary from 23000 RMB • 30000 RMB
• Free on-campus one-bedroom dorm| Medical Insurance| Free meals| Holiday benefits
• Paid winter holiday
• Bachelor’s Degree or above, degrees in early elementary education,
education preferred; English Literature
• Native English teachers from the US/ UK/ Canada/ New Zealand/ Australia/ Ireland/ South Africa;
• TEFL level 5 certificate and 2 years teaching experience required.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
• Your Resume
• Copy of your BA Degree
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted15th October 2019