Teaching jobs at International school in Wenzhou. Salary up to 22000 RMB, Housing allowance available
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
ESL teachers needed in Wenzhou, China
China > Wenzhou
Salary18,000 - 22,000 RMB/Month
- Wenzhou, a historic coastal city in southeast China, is a fascinating place to visit.
• Its history can be dated back to the Neolithic Age, when a primitive people lived there and made pottery named ou – the reason it was called Dong'ou in ancient times.
• Treasure Kindergarten was established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families. We hope to cooperate with you in providing children with an interesting and successful learning experience.
• Since its establishment, Treasure Kindergarten has made multiculturalism its philosophy and identity, developing an open, generous and multicultural school culture evident in its rich and diversified learning activities as well as in its school environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Monthly Salary: 18,000 • 22,000 RMB/ month (based on qualification and experience)
2. Housing allowance OF 6,000 RMB provided
3. Flight allowance of 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Z visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students age: 2 • 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 • 20 students/ class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 • 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you
4. 5 working days from Monday • Friday (8:00 am • 4:30 pm),2 consecutive days off on Saturday and Sunday.
5. 1 hour for lunch break
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
Who are we looking for
1. Native English speaker from US, UK, SA, Ireland, Canada, Australia
2. Have BA Degree or above majored in Education
3. Teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL of 1 year of teaching experience
4. Can start working ASAP
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
• Your CV
• BA Degree copy
• Passport photo
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted12th November 2019