University English teacher--No office hour
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Located at Changle City, a gateway to Fuzhou, a historical city and a seaside culture center, we are now looking for English speaking talents to join our team in Mar. 2020.
China > Fuzhou
RecruiterFuzhou University of International Studies and Trade
• Teach Oral English to classes for university students age from 18 to 22 yrs old.
• 16 teaching hours per week, no office hour. .
• Curriculum in place, although teachers are encouraged to be creative and supplement lessons with other activities (training/resources provided)
• Opportunities to participate in university extra-curricular activities such as English corner and short-film making competition.
• Hold a university bachelor degree
• Be a native speaker of English (USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa)
• Minimum 2-years’ teaching experience
• no teaching experience is needed but you do need a TEFL level 5 certificate.
--Contract starting from Mar.2020.
--16 teaching periods per week.
--RMB100,000(BA) per month, RMB110,000(MA) annually.
--RMB4,000 tour allowance.
--Free independent apartment provided with full furniture.
--Free meals provided.
--One month winter vacation, full paid, festival bonus on important traditional festivals.
--Reimbursement of international one-way economic class ticket.
--Provide health and accident insurance.
--Offer working permit.
--Airport pick up if needed.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
Date Posted18th January 2020