Working at ABBIE Nanjing, Shanghai, Hangzhou - Great experience with generous salary and package!
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
American Baby International Education Ltd. (ABIE) is a high-end American English education brand
China > Shanghai
Salary1,800 - 3,000 USD/Month
RecruiterESL/ EFL teaching jobs
• Student age range: 3-12 years old.
• Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
• Class length: 45 minutes per class.
• Working Hours: 24 teaching hours per week, from Wednesday to Friday 12:30am to 8:30pm, weekends 9am: to 6:30pm.
• Curriculum: We have appointed teaching materials “My little world” “Pearson”, teachers will create their own lesson plans accordingly.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
• Training: Paid 5-days training.
What to know about our company?
• American Baby International Education Ltd. (ABIE) is a high-end American English education brand. ABIE focuses on providing a wide range of English language learning opportunities for children aged 3-12. As a China's Ministry of Commerce registered brand and a partner of Pearson Education, ABIE has over 230 centers in 100 cities throughout 27 provinces.
• Monthly income: New teachers: 1800 USD • 2500 USD (12,000 RMB – 16,000 RMB) After tax
• Experienced teachers: 2600 USD • 3000 USD (16500 RMB • 20 000 RMB)
• Housing: USD 290 (2,000 RMB) per month of housing allowance.
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
• Airfare Bonus: USD 900 (6,000 RMB) can be reimbursed once contract is fulfilled.
• Demo class bonus: USD 7 (50 RMB) per class.
• Insurance: Accident insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
• Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
• Sick Leave: paid sick leave 3 days.
Who are we looking for?
• Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa who hold:
• A Bachelor's Degree at least
• Teaching certificate or 2 years of experience in English teaching
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application to this email address: [email protected]
• Resume (must be updated).
• A copy of your degree and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted6th September 2019