ZHOUKOU TEACHING JOBS - A REALLY GOOD OFFER FOR YOU IN CHINA
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
ESL teacher needed in Zhoukou, Henan, China - Native English speaker only!
China > Henan
DescriptionResponsibilities for Teachers in Zhoukou, China:
• Student age range: 2 – 15 years old.
• Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
• Class length: 35 minutes to 50 minutes to 1 hour containing various creative teaching techniques.
• Working Hours: 36 Hours (You will have 5 standard working days and 2 consecutive days off-without
Saturdays and Sundays).
• Curriculum: CLIL (Content Learning Integrated Language) formed curriculum.
• Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided.
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
• Training: You will receive 15-20 hotel paid days initial training in Beijing. Your first month’s salary is
calculated on training days plus working days in your assigned centers.
What We Offer our Teachers:
• Airfare to China: Flight is provided.
• Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
• Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
Your compensation will include:
• Monthly income: USD 3000 • 3200 (RMB 21,000 • 23,000) after tax
• Base Salary: USD 2600• 2900 (RMB 18,500 • 20,500) after tax
• Relocation bonus: One-time payment • paid on first pay slip USD 1400 (RMB 10000).
• Housing: Provided by school (single room).
• Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) -calculated by teacher's performance data *
• Completion bonus: One-time payment • paid on one year fulfilled contract USD 1100 (RMB 8000).
• TEFL reimbursement: One-time payment if you need to obtain it for your visa – paid on first payslip USD
420 (RMB 3000).
• Demo class bonus: USD 12 (RMB 60, after tax) for each student signed up.
• Over time: Amount stipulated in handbook by school.
• Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
• Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays off, Christmas and New Year's Day off.
Other benefits include:
• Organized team-building activities
• Personal Career Development Planning
Requirements to Teach English in Zhoukou, China:
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL Level 5 Certifcate
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
How to apply:
Please send your updated resume & related documents: BA Degree, Teaching Certificate, passport to my email: issac.asiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
Please also provide your phone number, Skype ID or Wechat ID for us to contact you directly.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted10th July 2019