English Teacher in Prague
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Join the biggest education company in the Czech Republic! EDUA Group is looking for new English teachers.
Czech Republic > Prague
Salary25000 - 50000 CZK/ month
DescriptionJoin us and become a teacher at EDUA Group, the biggest private education company in the Czech Republic. You can teach in two language schools EDUA Group is covering • James Cook Languages and Jipka. You will be teaching individual and group courses (2-5 people) to employees of international companies directly in their offices or public courses. We have a library and resource centre in the centre of Prague where you can come to prepare your lessons. You will have continuous support from your Senior Teacher (mentor) to develop your skills as well as teacher training and workshops where you will learn more about our Coach&Practise methodology.
Become a part of our team if you are:
• native level English speaker
• TEFL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
• teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
• EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a reasonable price!
• flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
• energetic, reliable and motivated person with an up-to-date approach to teaching
What you can expect from us:
• a schedule you have control over • your weekly yoga class can still fit in
• public transport pass for everyone with a full teaching schedule
• yearly bonus after one year of full-time teaching
• your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
• training and workshops to develop your teaching skills • initial training programme when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
• library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
• printing and copying at different locations in Prague
• regular parties for teachers
• up to 100% discount on language and professional courses
- Training: regular training sessions and workshops
- Travel: travel expenses reimbursement for full-time teachers
- Bonus: yearly bonus
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
Date Posted28th January 2022