Teach English in Hong Kong!
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Monkey Tree ELC currently have teaching opportunities in Hong Kong. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets.
Hong Kong > Hong Kong
Salary21500 - 22000 HKD
RecruiterMonkey Tree ELC
DescriptionDiscover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language centre in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$ 21, 500 – 22, 000 per month
• If you have to travel from overseas and undergone mandatory quarantine as imposed by the government of Hong Kong, you will be eligible for a quarantine subsidy (Between HK$4,000 • 20,000 • depending on the duration of the quarantine)
• Rewarding bonus of HK$22000 upon completion of 12-month contract.
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$ 6000 received.
• Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post-arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Fluent English Speaker (non-negotiable)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
Date Posted3rd October 2021