English Teacher in Korea
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Work with Trusted Employer and Recruiter for Positions in South Korea
South Korea > Various
Salary2.0M - 2.8M KRW per month
DescriptionAclipse is currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client, Chungdahm Learning. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna.
Chungdahm has positions for all age groups ranging from kindergarten and elementary school aged students in their i-Garten and April programs, to middle and high school aged students in their ChungDham Institute program. Finally, the experienced Aclipse recruiting team will do their best to match you with a position that fits your desired age group and location.
One of the perks of working with our client Chungdahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. Chungdahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum along with generous benefits to allow them to live comfortably during their time abroad. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
• 180• locations throughout Korea.
• Employs more than 1,000 teachers
• All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum.
• Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
• Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
• Paid Vacation
• Flight reimbursement
• Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Date Posted29th January 2020