EPIK Public Schools Available March, April & May
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
EPIK Public Schools Available. Government Contract - Trusted Position. To teach English in a Public Elementary or Middle or High School. Only 22 classes per week. 8:30am-4:30pm M-F. No Weekends.
South Korea > Throughout South Korea
Salary2,000,000 to 2,950,000
DescriptionBenefits include :
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 26 working days paid vacation • national holidays (7 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us • all of the arrival teachers
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Lonely Travel Guide & other goodies)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
- Salary: 2.0m to 2.95m won per month.
- Training: 8 day orientation for the main EPIK program.
- Visa: Assistance provided throughout.
- Bonus: 1 month salary settlement allowance provided.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: TEFL certificate of 168hrs or more.
- Fluent in English: Native speaker.
- Bachelor’s Degree: In any major.
- Police Check: Nationwide police check required.
- Teaching Experience: Not required.
Date Posted22nd February 2020