Native English Teacher
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are looking for a new teacher to start at the end of February.
South Korea > Seoul
DescriptionThis is a great medium-sized academy in Seoul that teaches elementary students and middle school. There is an average of 6 teaching hours per day.
I have been teaching here for two years, and I can honestly say that the director is kind, and always pays on-time. The rest of the staff is also incredibly nice and supportive.
• Location: Gwangjin-Gu, Seoul
• Salary: 2.2-2.4 million won (final decision will be left to the director)
• Starting Date: March 2nd, 2022
• Working hours: Monday to Friday from 2pm until 10pm
• Student Type: Elementary to Middle School students
• Teaching Hours: 6 per day
• Housing: Furnished single studio (5 minutes from the school, close to Guui and Gangbyeon station)
• Vacation: 10 days (summer vacation) • Korean National holidays
We are looking for a Native English Teacher primarily from (USA, or Canada), preferably with experience living abroad and working with children. The school offers E-2 visa sponsorship, housing, 50% medical coverage, and 50% pension.
Should already be residing in Korea.
- Salary: 2.2-2.4million won
- Visa: E-2 sponsored visa
- Fluent in English: Preference for America or Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree: Minimum requirement
- Teaching Experience: Ideally should have experience teaching at other hagwons
Date Posted17th December 2021