Public Schools in South Korea
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are a premier recruitment company which places teachers into government public school positions in South Korea. Our goal is to provide a personalized service to those who are thinking of coming & to those who are here.
South Korea > Changwon-si
DescriptionThese positions are to teach in Public Schools – Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
Start date available each month.
22 classes per week and 1 class would be between 40-50mins in duration.
Hours are 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday. Typically, your scheduled would be to arrive at school at 8:30am in the morning; and from 9am to 3pm over the whole week, you would be responsible for 22 classes (4 or 5 classes per day.) You’ll have lunch each day between 12pm-1pm and then at 3pm the children will go home. From that time to 4:30pm you will be preparing your lessons for the next day.
Salary is in accordance with your resume and will range between 2.2m-2.95m ($2,030-$2,720USD.) Income is also tax-free to all citizens (except Canadians and those from Ireland)
Benefits include :
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 26 working days paid vacation • national holidays
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup by us personally, hotel (a BUSINESS Hotel – not a Love Hotel!) for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us • all of the arrival teachers
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, Flask, a Lonely Planet Travel Guide & other goodies)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
If you would like to consider this program, or any other program we represent; please email us on J[email protected] or apply online at www.KoreanHorizons.com
- Salary: 2.2m-2.5m won per month.
- Training: Orientation and/or in-house training.
- Visa: Assistance provided.
- Travel: 1.3m flight allowance provided to Korea. Upon completion of contract, 1.3m provided to exit Korea. If your flight is less, you keep the difference.
- Bonus: 1 month'
- Fluent in English: We accept teachers from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Bachelor’s Degree: in any field
- Police Check: Clear criminal check required
- Teaching Experience: Not required
Date Posted29th December 2021