SIE Kindergarden Homeroom Teacher
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Applicant must meet requirements to obtain Chinese Z work visa
China > Shenzhen City
Salary19000-21000RMB per month before tax
- Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional lessons that facilitate active learning experiences with clearly established objectives using provided textbook and learning materials
- Participate in extracurricular events, social activities, and teacher departmental meetings as required by the school
- Be familiar with and able to use relevant technology to support instruction and present lessons
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm with 2 hour lunch break. Maximum of 18 teaching hours per week.
- Student Age: 3 – 6
- Start Date: September 2023
- Independent and outgoing personalities preferred. While SIE will sponsor your work visa, provide training, and support you with anything you may need during your contract term, we believe teaching abroad is more than just another job. It’s a chance to become part of a foreign community and experience a new culture. We only select the best applicants who we think will excel both inside and outside the classroom in assisting SIE to achieve our company mission of helping bridge the cultural divide between China and the rest of the world through language and education.
2 years starting from September 2023
Job Sponsored and Provided by SIE: Success in Education
SIE, based in Shenzhen, China, was established in 2013 and is a direct employer for foreign teachers. We only hire the highest quality candidates to match with our teaching programs at some of the best local schools in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Huizhou, and many more locations. These include over 200 top kindergartens, schools, or institutions that have formed long-term partnerships with SIE.
We have been locally known for the last several years as one of the highest paying and most legally transparent teaching programs in all of China. SIE is committed to providing its teachers with a safe working environment, opportunities for personal/career development, and an amazing once in a lifetime cross-cultural experience that will never be forgotten.
SIE is regulated by and complies with the national foreigner entry & exit laws as well as Chinese employment labor laws. The company is sponsored and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Expert’s Bureau of the People’s Republic of China.
Benefits-Housing allowance (or school accommodation provided)
-Winter/Summer vacations with holiday pay
-Fully paid Chinese public holidays
-Chinese health insurance provided
-Legal Z work visa sponsorship and application assistance
-Free hotel during the first week after arrival with bank, phone, and apartment logistics assistance
-Teaching/living support for the entire duration of your working contract with SIE
Requirements-Bachelor degree in related subject
-120 Hour TEFL Certification
-Clean health/criminal background in order to obtain Chinese work visa
Date Posted31st July 2023