BigByte Education: Teach English at a Forward Thinking Language Institute in Taipei
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Start Date: 2/3 (Semester starts: 2/10) Details: Two week Training + Class Observation
Taiwan > Taipei City
Salary$650 (hourly rage)
• Guaranteed full-time, with weekends off
• Highly competitive hourly wage ($650 NTD/hr), with pay raises available through a structured tier system
• Small class sizes, with an average of 12 students
• Sponsored residency permit (ARC)
• Access to National Health Insurance and Labor Insurance
• Comprehensive online and in-person training program for all newcomers
• Access to mentoring and educator workshops
• Freedom to manage and customize your classroom and teaching style
• Work locations in the city center with access to convenient transportation systems
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
• Passport holder from a native English-speaking country
• Cleared national police background check (Document required by the Ministry of Education. For more information, please contact the official website.)
• TEFL Level 5 certification
• 1• years of experience teaching children full-time in a classroom setting
We encourage our educators to grow and expand in diverse areas. We are supportive of our educators’ interests and values. We believe that everyone needs encouragement and motivation to move forward and that learning is for all ages.
• While BigByte’s primary focus is on language education, we are also a TEFL training institution through TEFL International and apply this expertise to our new educator development.
• Travel Abroad: At BigByte, educators have the opportunity to become a Worldwide Education counselor. These counselors are involved in planning, organizing, and taking our students abroad to places like England, Australia, and Nepal.
• Get Involved with Projects: At BigByte, successful educators have an opportunity to move forward and participate in extra projects.
We teach more than English, we prepare our students for life.
If you know you are a good fit for our team, please reach out and contact us; we’re excited to meet you.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted13th January 2020