Friendly, Native English Speakers (Sam Phran, Nakhon Pathom)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Speak Ez is a fully accredited language school registered with the Thai Ministry of Education which teaches around 14,000 students in and around the Bangkok area. We work with many different Thai private schools.
Thailand > Bangkok
Salary32,000 - 35,000 Baht net per month
RecruiterSpeak EZ Language School Thailand
DescriptionWe require native English speakers to teach children using engaging activities, songs and games. All training, lesson plans, and Thai assistant teacher provided. Salary 32,000-35,000 Baht/month plus a bonus at the end of each completed full term/semester.
In Sam Phran, Nakhon Pathom, just outside of Bangkok, we teach children aged 3-17 years old, in an enormous government sponsored private school. We have over 20 teachers posted in this location. Teachers should enjoy living outside of the city, however it is only a 45 minute drive to western Bangkok by minivan or taxi.
Native speakers only please. Must hold passport from Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA or South Africa.
All applicants must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree to obtain a work permit. Holding a TEFL, or having previous teaching experience would be advantageous.
Salaries and benefits:
-• 32,000 -35,000 Baht per month
-• 20-25 teaching hours per week. Over 25 hours will receive overtime
-• Paid holidays between Christmas and New Year
-• End-of-term bonus
-• Free pickup from airport if during working hours.
-• Free transportation from Bangkok to Sam Phran.
-• Assistance with finding accommodation for new teachers
-• Curriculum with lesson plans provided
-• Full training provided
-• Teaching support available when needed
-• All course materials provided
-• One term – two term contracts
-• Work permit provided and paid for, for all teachers.
-• Income tax paid for by Speak EZ.
We have one position available starting before the 20th August 2019.
We are also looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our team in October 2019.
Please send your cv to [email protected]
- Salary: 32,000 - 35,000 Baht net per month
- Training: Full training provided.
- Visa: Applicants need to apply for a non-B visa and then this visa can be converted to a work permit. Company documents will be sent to the applicant to assist with obtaining a non-b visa. Costs of the work permit will be covered by Speak EZ.
- Travel: We provide travel from the Bangkok office to Sam Phran.
- Bonus: 5,000 Baht at the completion of the first term and 10,000 Baht at the completion of the 2nd term.
- Fluent in English: Must hold passport from Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA or South Africa.
- Police Check: This is required to apply for the non-B visa which is needed to apply for a work permit.
- Teaching Experience: Not required.
Date Posted22nd July 2019