Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are looking for a trained ESL teacher of faith to join our team. You’ll organize courses for non-native speakers to learn and strengthen their English skills. If you love building relationships and helping people reach their language goals, we’d like to meet you.
United States of America > Bellevue, Washington
RecruiterWestminster Language Academy
• TEFL Certificate, RSA-CELTA, or equivalent
• Patient and resilient personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Written statement of faith
• Prepare course materials and design lessons with diverse activities and methods that cover all aspects of English language (speaking, writing,
reading, and listening) for in-person classes
• Create a positive class environment and encourage students to reach their learning goals
• Part-time: 1-15 hours of classroom teaching/private tutoring
• $23-30/teaching hour
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
No relocation allowance
- Training: Regular staff training
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Police Check
Date Posted5th July 2021