Teach English Online with Preply
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Start your online teaching career with Preply
United States of America > USA
SalaryUp to $30USD/£35US/ 465 ZAR/€30 per hour
DescriptionWe are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
Join a fast-growing community of over 200,000 students all over the world!
Work from wherever you are, at your own schedule... No more time wasted commuting, adjusting to other people's schedules or being managed by others. At Preply, you will be your own boss.
How to apply:
- Click “Apply” on the Preply platform to be redirected to the registration page
- Write a short description about yourself
- Upload your best headshot
- Describe your strenghts as a tutor
- Record a short video introduction to let students get to know you (up to 2 minutes long)
- Upload your certifications
- Set up your availability
Once registered, the Preply team will evaluate your profile and activate it within 3 working days. As easy as that!
What you will do:
- Teach English to Preply worldwide students
- Follow Preply lesson plans or create your own when not available
- Make sure to update your availability on Preply calendar
- Make sure you are punctual to your lessons
- Participate in our free webinars to get the most of the platform
- Enjoy your time as a Preply tutor!
Benefits- You set the price! Choose your hourly rate - Teach at your own schedule, from wherever you are - Access to over 200,000 students from all over the world - Get tutor support from Preply’s Customer Service - Access to Preply’s platform for tutors: check your performance, payment integration, Google Calendar synchronisation, training webinars, courses, and so much more!
Requirements- Proficiency in English - University degree (any subject) - Level 5 TEFL Certificate - Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful (we're a truly lovely bunch!) - Provide comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs - Have a high-speed internet connection
Date Posted28th November 2023