Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Energetic and experienced TEFL/ESL teacher needed with proven ability to plan dynamic lessons. Passionate about making learning a student-centered experience that lives in and outside of books.
United States of America > Boston, MA USA
RecruiterTalk English Schools Boston
DescriptionTALK is looking for qualified English language teachers for our Boston school with availability Monday – Thursday 9am-1pm, and possibly Monday-Wednesday 1:30-3:30pm. TALK is looking to fill multiple positions teaching either General English or teaching TOEFL strategies. This is a part-time position (16-22 lessons per week).
- Fluent in English
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- 3 months experience teaching English as a second or foreign language
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
The following are also preferred and highly valued at TALK:
- Master’s degree in TESOL/TEFL with emphasis on practical classroom techniques, or related field
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL or CELTA certification
- Experience living abroad
- Fluency in a second language
Date Posted26th January 2022