BigByte is looking for educators for our partner-schools in China! At BigByte Education, we believe that there is a better way to educate the youth. A more current, skill-focused way where a student learns invaluable skills that can and will be applied in their future. --- Detail ---
● Start date: mid-September
● Small class: an average of students is 12
● Workday: 5 Days/ week, 2 Days off/ week
● 40 working hours per week, including teaching hours
● Access to mentoring, regular educator workshops, and bi-annual training observations.
● Freedom to manage and customize your own classroom and teaching style, with extensive technological support.
--- Benefit ---
We provide the package from 18K to 21K RMB after tax
This package includes:
● salary base
● Z Visa sponsored
● 28 days paid vacation
● housing allowance
● insurance work visa
● annual flight allowance
--- Service ---
● comprehensive training program for all newcomers.
● airport pick-up and city tour service.
--- Opportunities ---
● All educators have an opportunity to move forward and participate in extra projects. Those who show strong effort and motivation will be able to become project holders.
--- Requirements ---
● a Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
● a passport holder from a native English-speaking country
● a cleared police background check at the national level from your citizenship country (Document required by the Ministry of Labor. For more information please contact the official website.)
● TEFL Level 5 certification
● 1+ years of experience in full-time classroom teaching of children
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check