Come to teach English in a profound civilization with rich cultural heritage - Changsha, China Compensation and Benefits:
- Monthly Salary: RMB 16,000 – RMB 22,000
- Free accommodation provided
- Winter and summer vacation full paid
- Flight reimbursement of 10,000 RMB (after one year contract).
- Health insurance provided
What is the teaching experience?
- Teaching English OR Mathematics under American high school curriculum/A level curriculum.
- Students age: 15 - 18 years old.
- Handle no more than 25 students/ class
- No more than 25 teaching hours/week.
- 2 days off on weekend
- Native English Speakers
- Hold a Bachelor Degree at least.
- Have a teaching certificate ( TEFL level 5)
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience for that subject
- Prefer candidates with authentication documents or candidates are currently in China
Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check