Fulltime English Teacher in a top International Kindergarten in Hangzhou, China - the technical central of China where Alibaba is based. This is the opportunity that enables you to experience the Chinese culture and lifestyle while working in a friendly and rewarding teaching position.
An ideal candidate will have:
• Native English speaker with a BA degree obtained from an English speaking country
• Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Education plus TEFL level 5 certification
• or other equivalent teaching qualification
• Preferably two years experience in teaching young children
• Candidate with experience teaching in international schools has an advantage
• Caring, patient and nurturing personality;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Current National police clearance certificate and working with children check record (where applicable)
Job Descriptions include:
• Assess children's performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
• Monitor children's interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
• Work collaboratively with administration staff
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
What the school will offer:
• Competitive salary (AUD 44,000- 60,000 per annum)
• Full board (three meals a day)
• Housing Allowance provided
• Paid flights ticket between China and country of residence once a year
• Working visa and residence permit arrangement
• Social security insurance provided
• Ongoing IB training (International qualification recognized) and development workshops every year
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: $3,000 - $5,000 based on experience
- Training: Ongoing IB training (International qualification recognized) and development workshops every year
- Visa: Working visa and residence permit arrangement
- Travel: • Paid flights ticket between China and country of residence once a year
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: Level 5 TEFL may substitute two years work experience requirement
- Fluent in English: Native English speaker from English speaking countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preferably Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education, otherwise any Bachelor Degree plus Level 5 TEFL certificate is acceptable
- Police Check: Full police check for any countries resided for 12 months or more; latest working with children check where available.
- Teaching Experience: Preferably minimum 2 years experience in early childhood teaching. Level 5 TEFL certificate may substitute this requirement.