Teach in China with Grander Teaching, job placement and on-going assistance for our teachers to live better in China. With the motive of being the most trustful and approachable recruiter, and matching qualified teachers with good schools in China, Grander Teaching aims help both schools and teachers find their destination on a time-saving and cost-saving basis.
We focus on our teachers' experience, helping our teachers gain the best positions. More importantly, we provode on-going assistance for our teachers, from unblocking Wechat account to starting business in China, we are here to assist you to live better in China.
We are offering: English and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.) teaching positions in preschool, international primary/middle/High school, university/college and English language Training Centers.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly, and we will not charge anything from our teachers.
Location: various cities in China. Eg, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hangzhou,etc.
• Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will not exceed 40 per week
• Curriculum/Textbook will be provided. Mostly there will be a bilingual teacher for assistant
• Students age Group: kindergarten, Primary school, Junior high & Senior high school, Adult
• Class size: 10-30 students
• Class length: 40-60 mins for different student ages
Teaching in China
- Salary: $2400-4000 after tax, negotiable depending on schools, region, teaching ability and experience
- Training: Further Training and Academy support
- Visa: Z work visa
- Travel: Flight reimbursement up to $1300 annually
- Bonus: Quarterly or semi-annual performance bonuses
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- Police Check: Required
- Teaching Experience: Preferred