LaowaiCareer has partnered with leading Educational Institutions right across China. We are seeking thousands of English teachers for more than 300 youth education campuses. TEACHER OPPORTUNITY
LaowaiCareer has partnered with leading Educational Institutions right across China. We are seeking thousands of English teachers for more than 300 youth education campuses.
Fantastic benefits include:
** Monthly salary: $2000 to $6000;
** Free accommodation and meals;
** Assisted Air Travel (return tickets);
** Health Insurance and generous leave pay;
- If you are an inspirational and passionate English teacher, we have an excellent
opportunity for you to manage classes of 10 to 25 students.
- You will plan and deliver lessons using the developed course material, where you
will be in a position to provide progressive teaching, guidance, and evaluation to
groups of students with effectiveness and confidence.
- The main focus of the learning process is to enable Chinese students to learn, not
only in a classroom environment, but also with the organized social activities,
dinners, and other events.
- Your role as a Westernised trainer will enable your learners to grasp the nuances of real life scenarios so that they are better able to associate in both a business and social environment.
- The campus offers a diverse team spirit with faculty and staff members from different international and Chinese backgrounds. The strong ex-pat community offers a firm solidarity to new employees showing that diversity in nationality can become a catalyst for team building.
- The English Teachers Development Program offered at each of our campuses, enables our teaching staff to advance their careers in both English and Teacher Management.
- We encourage all faculty to learn the Chinese language and culture through organized networking and social events, as well as classroom tuition.
1) Plan and deliver English lessons to small groups of students five days per week – Monday to Friday.
2) Use the dedicated electronic media and course material provided effectively and efficiently.
3) Regularly evaluate student progress and provide guidance and encouragement for improvement.
4) Participate in social events and activities organized by the “School” to foster and advance the use of English by students.
5) Work with a diverse group of professionals and show a professional and exemplary representation of the school’s values and ethics.
We offer free accommodation with meals to all our teachers. The Campuses are all situated within easy access to public transport.
The company offers fully trained and experienced staff to assist newcomers to make settling in easier. We have found that the majority of our teachers extend their contracts so that they can save or even pay off student loans.
The safe, friendly expat community offers a great place to form new and lasting friendships and learn about the local historical sights and the local Chinese culture.
======> Contact us, and we will put you in touch with current English teachers who will be happy to answer any questions you have on an informal basis.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: $2000 to $6000;
- Visa: Visa support
- Travel: Assisted Air Travel
- Bonus: Year Bonus
- Fluent in English: Fluent
- Bachelor’s Degree: BA+