United Study is a registered British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our reputable partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of. The American and Chinese founders of these kindergarten academies; are experts in early childhood. The Academies focus on kindergarten children between the ages of 0-8 years old. The American based curriculum adopts developmentally appropriate practices, to support early development.
Ongoing Positions Available
New Teachers Are Welcome!
Salary from 19,000 – 20,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 - $2,840 USD), (£2,100 - £2,230 GBP)
1. Fluent English-Speaker: UK, USA, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Australia or South Africa. (Chinese Z-visa requirement).
2. A clear accent.
3. Degree: BA or above, (Education, Linguistics or English degree given top priority).
4. Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate, (minimum of 120 hours). If you do not have a certificate; we can help you. Or 2 years teaching experience required, with a reference.
5. Clean criminal record.
6. Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China
7. Submit completed forms when requested.
8. Student Age Ranges: Teach students aged between 4 to 12 years, or 0 to 6 years.
1. Shenzhen, Yantian district, near Shatoujiao
2. Shenzhen, Futian district, near Lianhuacun station
1. Salary: 19-20,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 - $2,840), (£2,100 - £2,230)
2. Hours: 8:10am to 5:30pm
3. Student age: 0 – 12 (normally starting from age 2)
4. Class size: 1 to 14 students per class
5. Class length: 40 to 50 minutes per class
6. Workdays and Hours: Up to 20 lessons per 5-day work week, Monday to Friday
7. Curriculum: Fully provided
8. Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class
9. Training: On-going training throughout the year
1. Flight ticket allowance: up to 8000RMB, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
2. Visa support: provide legal residence permit and visa support
3. Medical care – Basic Chinese coverage
4. Paid holiday: Holidays: Summer and Winter (2 weeks in the Summer / 2 weeks in the Winter)
5. TEFL bonus: one-time payment if you need support on gathering it for your visa
6. Demo class bonus: 60 RMB, ($9 / £7), for each new student sign up
7. Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first payslip, up to: 10,000 RMB, ($1,420 / £1,100)
8. Opportunities of promotion
9. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
10. Visa: Sponsored Z Work Visa
11. Mandarin course
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: 19,000 - 20,000 RMB Monthly
- Training: Ongoing training throughout the year
- Visa: Visa: Sponsored Z Work Visa, Visa support: provide legal residence permit and visa support
- Travel: Flight ticket allowance: up to 8000RMB, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
- Bonus: Paid holiday: Holidays: Summer and Winter (2 weeks in the Summer / 2 weeks in the Winter). TEFL bonus: one-time payment if you need support on gathering it for your visa. Demo class bonus: 60 RMB, ($9 / £7), for each new student sign up. Relocation bonu
- Fluent in English: Z-Visa Requirement: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor's Degree or above
- Police Check: Clear Police Check
- Teaching Experience: New teachers are welcome
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate