Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd (SMCC), is one of the biggest human resource centres for foreigners in Shanghai, China. We specialize in assisting foreign teachers and interns in pursuing their teaching career in China. Position: Kindergarten Teachers for Fall Semester 2019 in Shanghai
Start Date: 2019 (Fall Semester)
Students' Ages: 1-6 years
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Working Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm
Teaching Hours: Maximum 20 Hours per Week
Office Hours: Maximum 20 Hours per Week
Airfare: Flight tickets reimbursement (economic class) up to 10,000 RMB together with the 12th month’s paycheck as long as the teacher is still working at our kindergarten.
Medical Insurance: Basic health insurance (Mainland China coverage)
Visa: Working Visa Sponsored
Uniform, pick-up, assist to set up Chinese bank account and a Chinese phone number.
-Native English Speaker (US, CA, UK, IRE, SA, NZ, AU)
- Age: Between the ages of 23 and 45
- Education Background: Four-year university degree (in early childhood education or related area preferred).
- Teaching Experience: 1-3 years in early childhood education
-TEFL level 5 certifcate Required
-Criminal Background Check
-Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
-Friendly and Active personality
-Disciplined and Strong Work Ethics
-Willing to learn and patience for a new culture
1. Speaking English as the native language.
2. Working knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/preschool/school-age children, typically gained by working one year or more in a school or preschool setting.
3. Knowledge of safety practices related to infant/toddler/preschool/school-age children.
4. Employment conditional upon results
Start Teaching English in China
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- TEFL Level 5 Certifcate