Eyas Kids Learning Academy is a private kindergarten/preschool providing day care and bilingual early childhood education to children of 2 to 6 years old. We are looking for passionate educators to join our team and provide a great learning environment for our students. Eyas Kids Learning Academy is a private kindergarten/preschool providing day care and bilingual early childhood education to children of 2 to 6 years old. Our kindergartens fully adopt Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP) as a theoretical framework to develop our curriculum and train our teachers, the same framework that has also been advocated and promoted by NAEYC (The National Association for the Education of Young Children of the United States).
Eyas Kids is by far the only early childhood education organization in China that works exclusively with CDA Council of the U.S. to train and certify our teachers, by the end of 2020, 100% of our head teachers and foreign teachers are required to and will become CDA certified teachers. Our curriculum development manager, Fiona Jiang, is by far the only CDA Council certified PDS (Professional Development Specialist) in China.
Each Eyas Kids’ foreign English teacher is assigned to work with 3 other Chinese teachers in the classroom. Foreign teachers are responsible to create and facilitate English learning activities in the classrooms, as well as to take care of the young students.
Eyas Kids is opening 4 new locations in Wuhan and 1 new location in Changsha in the 3rd quarter of 2019, and 1 new location in Beijing by the end of the year, which will bring the total locations of Eyas Kids Learning Academy to 7 before Q1 of 2020.
• Location: Wuhan, Hubei Province/ Changsha, Hunan Province.
• Income Range: 19,000 – 23,000 Yuan per month (After Tax).
• Paid Holidays: 11 days of Chinese National Holidays, 10 days of summer/winter holidays (fixed dates) & 5 days of paid personal leaves.
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Saturday – Sunday Off.
• Student Age: 2 to 6.
• Class Size: 20 to 25 students.
• Lunch provided on-site.
• Accident, medical, dental insurance provided at the employer’s expenses.
• Implementing and reviewing the age-appropriate curriculum in accordance with the kindergarten's philosophy and program objectives.
• Attending and participating in training sessions and meetings as directed.
• Preparing, maintaining and submitting timely and accurate feedback on lessons and student performance.
• Attending and taking action on issues raised in one-on-one consultation or in group meetings regarding the employee’s job performance, professional development, and other issues relating to the employer in general.
• To train other foreign teachers at the kindergarten.
• To undertake basic hygiene and nursery duties in the classrooms
• To study and contribute to Eyas Kids’ curriculum system.
• Other administrative duties.
• The candidate must be fluent in the English language.
• The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in early childhood education-related fields.
• The candidate must possess a valid TEFL level 5 certificate.
• The candidate must possess a genuine passion for working with young children.
• The candidate is eligible for the application of a Chinese work visa.
• The candidate has at least one-year formal experience working with young English learner of 2 to 6 years old
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: Salaries are to be agreed upon signing the contract
- Training: Training will be conducted twice a year at the school with other opportunities throughout the year.
- Visa: All Candidates willbe assigned a visa agent to assist in the application process and answer all queries.
- Travel: Teachers are eligable for a travel allowance upon the completion of their contract.
- Fluent in English: All candidates must be fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: BAs in childcare or education related fields are prefered
- Police Check: A police check is a requirement for a Chinese work visa.
- Teaching Experience: A minimum of one year formal teaching experience is prefered.
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate