ESL teachers needed, high salary offer and many benefits About Location:
- One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
- Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
- Kept spotlessly clean by armies of street sweepers and litter collectors, its scenic vistas draw you into a classical Chinese water colour of willow-lined banks, mist-covered hills and the occasional stone-gate house and old l residential lane.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia's University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Working with 2 - 6 years old students.
- Class size: Around 20 students per class.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday, 2 day offs on the weekend
- Teaching assistant in each class.
- Contract length: 2 years
- Take home: 20,000 - 27,000 RMB (including housing allowance)
- Health insurance covered by school.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.
- Paid summer and winter vacation.
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement.
- IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
- English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
- Hold Bachelors Degree (in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Teaching certification TEFL Level 5 or have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
- Patient, have strong compassion and love working with kids
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- A Resume
- Degree copy
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check