START NEW JOURNEY IN DALIAN, CHINA - BECOME AN ESL TEACHER - EARN UP TO $3000 Where will you be teaching?
- Dalian is a modern port city on the Liaodong Peninsula, at the southern tip of China’s Liaoning Province.
- Today it is a place with museums and historical sites for tourists to learn the history of the city.
- KE’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools.
- KE aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary is $2500 - $3000
- You will get a housing allowance of $300 - $600 per month
- Full support during visa procedure, work permit sponsor
- $728 for completion contract bonus
- Paid holidays: up to 26 days/ year
- Teach students mostly from 3-12
- Only 8-14 students in each class
- 5 working days per week, available on weekend
- 30 classes per week - 40 minutes/ class
- Native English Teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, South Africa.
- Bachelor degree holders
- Teaching certification required
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check