Located at Changle City, a gateway to Fuzhou, a historical city and a seaside culture center, we are now looking for English speaking talents to join our team in Mar. 2020. Job Description:
- Teach Oral English to classes for university students age from 18 to 22 yrs old.
- 16 teaching hours per week, no office hour. .
- Curriculum in place, although teachers are encouraged to be creative and supplement lessons with other activities (training/resources provided)
- Opportunities to participate in university extra-curricular activities such as English corner and short-film making competition.
- Hold a university bachelor degree
- Be a native speaker of English (USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa)
- Minimum 2-years’ teaching experience
- TEFL certificate Level 5
--Contract starting from Mar.2020.
--16 teaching periods per week.
--RMB100,000(BA) per month, RMB110,000(MA) annually.
--RMB4,000 tour allowance.
--Free independent apartment provided with full furniture.
--Free meals provided.
--One month winter vacation, full paid, festival bonus on important traditional festivals.
--Reimbursement of international one-way economic class ticket.
--Provide health and accident insurance.
--Offer working permit.
--Airport pick up if needed.
Start Teaching English in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree