The Australian Education Management Group (AEMG) is a Melbourne based company that has established collaborative partnerships (pathways) between regional universities in China and universities in New Zealand, Australia, England, Ireland, America and Italy University English Teachers needed across
different locations in China
Location: Chongqing, Qinhuangdao, Qingdao, Xi’an, Harbin, Weihai, Taizhou, (jiangsu province) etc
Starting Date: Oct, 2021
Full time, one year contract
As a multinational organization, we have a number of collaborative arrangements between Chinese Universities and Universities in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK enabling students to study part of their undergraduate and postgraduate degree in China and overseas.
Deliver English for Academic Purposes programs to Chinese university students who may transfer to overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student assessment.
Address individual student needs and concerns both inside and outside the classroom.
Actively participate in and encourage professional development activities with local teachers at AEMG Branches in China.
Attend weekly AEMG Branch meetings
Help create a team environment and contribute to the delivery of quality English language courses.
Workload： 38 hours weekly, which includes 20-21 hours of face-to-face teaching , 17-18 hours office hours
1. 15,000-24,000rmb monthly, depending on qualifications.
2.7,000RMB travel allowance for one year contract
3 .Free On-campus accommodation (excludes electricity, water, telephone, network charges)
4. Paid 3 weeks leave during Winter OR Summer school break.
5. Opportunity for paid professional development programs.
6. Holiday gifts and team building
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: CELTA, TEFL or TESOL preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bacherlor’s degree or above
- Police Check: Authenticated non-criminal record
- Teaching Experience: Minimum of one-year EAP teaching experience at a recognised provider.