Check out this job offering for the opportunity to travel to Nanjing city Many visitors only pass through handsome Nanjing when travelling from Shanghai to Beijing (or vice versa), but the capital of Jiangsu, lying on the lower stretches of the Yangzi River, boasts a rich and impressive historical heritage. It’s also one of the cleanest and best-looking cities in China.
=> Check out this job offering for the opportunity to travel to this city:
- We adopt small-class teaching (3-8kids in each class)
- Student age: 3 - 12 years old
- Ideal class size: We adopt small-class teaching of 3 - 8 kids in each class, maximum of 12 kids.
- 5 working day including weekend
- 2 days off on weekdays
- 36 working hours per week (including teaching hours, office hours and training hours)
- Teaching assistant available depends on each class
Our decent offer:
- Monthly salary: 16,500 - 20,000 RMB (before tax)
- Free upfront flight ticket to China
- Free TEFL program provided
- Ending contract bonus of 4,000 RMB (receive in your last month payment)
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days' annual leave.
- Sick Leave: paid sick leave 5 days per year.
- Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance)
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Career path available
- Professional training
- Native speaker English teachers from (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa)
- Hold a Bachelor degree or above
How to apply?
Please send your application including:
- TEFL certificate
- Copy of passport
to our email address: email@example.com
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: Up to 20,000 RMB per month
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Level 5 TEFL Certifcate