New Learning, is a language center where you can learn English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, German, Russian and Spanish for foreigners. New Learning has 20+ years of experience in the market, which guarantees exceptional teaching quality. We are currently looking for part-time and full-time English teachers to join our dynamic team right away. The teacher will begin teaching classes online through Zoom, and in 2021, after the Costa Rican government decides that it is safe to open schools, the teacher will come to Costa Rica to teach in-person classes. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, professional, energetic, and fun. For the first months, they also must display competence with online teaching. A TEFL level 5 certification is required and previous teaching experience is a plus. Our conversational classes include small groups, private, children, and business classes.
The applicant must be a NATIVE SPEAKER.
To apply, send us your resume and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Teaching in Costa Rica
- Training: We offer paid training.
- Visa: The school will provide legal and some financial assistance in obtaining a work visa.
- Travel: Teachers will have at least 2 consecutive days free to enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer.
- Bonus: Pick up from the airport
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: Achieved or willing to get a TEFL certification at the time of application.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching Experience: Not necessary, but certainly a plus.