Here at English First, we continuously aim to help teachers to teach better, and to help students learn better. We strive to provide our teachers and students with the right environment and tools to develop their growth. As the leading language course, we provide TEFL job opportunities for those who are passionate about education.
You will be giving lessons & language development to the highest standards of English language teaching for our Young Learners, all in accordance with the EF standard and methodologies.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you the opportunity to interact and bond with people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot for those diversities. In this vibrant & dynamic city, you can witness and experience the blending of modern and traditional ambiance immersion through the people, culinary scene, infrastructure, and lifestyle.
EF English First is one of the most recognized English language institutions in the world, especially in Indonesia. Our particular group, EF Swara Group, has 10 centers spread across the Greater Jakarta Metropolitan area. There are:
• 5 centers in Jakarta (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah),
• 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City)
• 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials, and educational multi-media technology. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative, and energetic in teaching Young Learners. Our team will help you reach your full potential as an ESL Teacher.
We are continually looking for qualified ESL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL Level 5 certificate
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL IBT certificate for non-native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
o University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL Level 5 Certificate
• Salary package ranging from IDR 11,000,000 – 14,000,000 /month; allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
• 15+ days paid leave
• Accommodation assistance / Housing stipend
• Medical insurance
• Full Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
• A return air ticket
• Career development and opportunities for advancement within the company
• A renewable 1-year contract
• Continuous Development Plan
• The chance to work within a professional team, teaching English to one of the highest standards in the world
Please send your CV, most recent photograph, and other supporting documents.
Teaching in Indonesia
- Salary: Supports comfortable lifestyle and travelling within Jakarta / Indonesia
- Training: Online training platform and Teacher's development plan provided periodically
- Visa: Full sponsorship of legal Working Visa
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Preferably passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, South Africa, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
- Police Check: National background check required
- Teaching Experience: Optional, but highly preferred