Morgan Schools are a network of 35 modern private schools throughout Italy. Our branch in Airola, Southern Italy, is currently seeking to recruit 1 ESL Teacher as from mid/end October, with a minimum of 2 years experience. We are seeking to recruit 1 EFL teacher - Native level English ONLY - with at least 2 years experience, a level 5 TEFL certificate and willing to relocate by mid/end October..
With support and encouragement from our DOS, you will be required to teach students of ALL AGES.
You must have good knowledge of the teaching skills and an ability to communicate this effectively to your learners. To help you do this we provide a constant training and continuous support during the whole year.
Applications for ESL teachers with an EU passport will be given preference, due to legal restrictions. Team work, commitment, professionalism and loyalty are essential requirements.
Send us your CV with a recent photograph and 2 reference contact details.
If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview via Skype.
Only those applicants which meet the following minimum requirements will be considered for a position:
- Native level speakers of English.
- E.U. nationals or those holding a valid Italian work permit.
- A recognized TEFL level 5 certificate.
- Minimum TWO full years of experience in TEFL.
- Basic knowledge of Italian.
- Dynamic, hard-working and serious about the profession.
Additional desirable requirements are a plus:
-Experience with Cambridge examinations
Start Teaching English in Italy
- Salary: Extra hours paid overtime
- Training: Continuous Cambridge and ESB training
- Level 5 TEFL certificate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: 2 years