Enthusiastic and commetted English mother-toungue teacher required in well-established language school in Italy British Institutes-New School di Novi Ligure is a language school in the city centre of Novi Ligure in the North West of Italy.
Our school has been delivering quality courses since 1980 and it is renowned for its high professional and educational standards.
Teachers will be required to teach adults in European –funded group courses in the evening and children and teen-agers both in state schools and in our school in afternoon courses.
University degree and TEFL CERTIFICATE are essential, experience welcome but not essential.
Driving licence important.
The average weekly timetable is 25 hours with a few peak weeks. We offer a national contract. On average a monthly salary is € 1.300,00 after taxes and pension scheme.
One-way flight from Britain included.
Help in finding accommodation before arrival.
Start Teaching English in Italy
- Salary: € 1,300 per month on a basis of 25 hours per week
- Training: On arrival training provided
- Visa: not required for EU citizens
- Travel: one-way flight paid for
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: TEFL certificate welcome
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: not essential