We are looking for 3 IB Homeroom teachers starting in June 2020. 1. Who are we looking for?
3 IB Homeroom teachers who can meet the following requirements:
Be native teacher from English speaking countries
Hold University degree at least, prefer candidates with background in education or early childhood education
Have a strong passion for teaching and learning
And, don’t worry if you have no experience with the IB curriculum because we will provide intensive training on that, as long as you are able to learn and adapt with the environment.
2. About the position
- Working schedule: Monday - Saturday, 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Working hours: 40 hours/week, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm everyday
- Student Age: Elementary students (3 - 12 years old)
- Curriculum: IB PYP
- Co Japanese teacher supporting each class.
3. Salary and benefits
- Base salary: 240000JPY - 290000JPY
- Health insurance provided
- Assistance with housing
- Ending contract bonus
- Renew contract bonus
- National holiday paid
- Spring, Summer and Winter vacation paid : 3 weeks
- On-going training and workshop about IB PYP
4. For applicants
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department.
5. Something about Nagoya city
With over two million inhabitants, Nagoya (名古屋) is Japan's fourth most populated city. It is the capital of Aichi Prefecture and the principal city of the Nobi plain, one of Honshu's three large plains and metropolitan and industrial centers.
Nagoya developed as the castle town of the Owari, one of the three branches of the ruling Tokugawa family during the Edo Period. Much of the city, including most of its historic buildings, were destroyed in the air raids of 1945. The Toyota Motor Corporation maintains its headquarters just outside of Nagoya.
Teaching in Japan
- Salary: 240000JPY - 290000JPY
- Bonus: Ending contract bonus/ Renew contract bonus
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English Speakers
- Bachelor’s Degree