QEC is offering EFL positions to work with some of our top-ranked universities and institutes across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 2019, 2020. Position Description:
• Plan, organize and provide instruction in English
• Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies
• Teaching the English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building a student’s confidence
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development,
• Planning, and research activities and special events
Why join us:
• Attractive tax-free salaries.
• Medical insurance (Bupa the number one insurance company in Saudi with complete coverage that includes dental and optical)
• Round trip tickets.
• An annual paid vacation.
• End of year bonus which is estimated at half a month pay.
• Visa costs reimbursement.
• Citizen of USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• English teaching certificate such as TEFL Level 5 Certifcate (online are NOT accepted)
• Age limit 23 to 58 years’ old
• Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
Start Teaching English in Saudi Arabia
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience