We are hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who're applying together for one same school. [BENEFIT FEATURES] Free Airfare, Free Couple Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.5M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance and Pension Support
We are hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who're applying together for one same school.
Any single individual can apply to this job too.
The school locations are Seoul and major cities in Korea.
And be sure to input [COUPLES201Q] and Co-Applicant's name (if any) in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- Anyone who has love for education and children is greatly appreciated!
- Teaching Experience highly regarded!
- Teachers with visa docs ready welcomed!
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
-Job Number: COUPLES201Q
-Type: Private School
-Airfare: Provided Free
-Accommodation: Couple or Single housing provided free
-Distance from School: 5 - 10 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten - Elementary or Elementary - Junior High
-Class Size: 10 students
-Class Length: 40 - 50 mins
-Working Days: M - F (no weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9am-6pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.5M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50%
-Contract length: 1 year (renewable)
-Starting Date: Feb/Mar 2020
-Locations: Seoul and major cities in Korea
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site by visiting
And be sure to input [COUPLES201Q] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 - 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don't need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apstilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TEFL level 5 certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, China and Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
Start Teaching English in South Korea
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check