Teach English in Korean public schools through EPIK program and travel. EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. | Why ESL Consulting (SeoulESL ) ? |
We, ESL Consulting Inc. (SeoulESL), are an official partner of English Program In Korea (EPIK) and are also licensed by the Korean government. We are located in South Korea and have built a large network among schools throughout Korea since 2005. We have intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. We also possess multiple job information on private English schools through the South Korea as well. With the assistance of our experienced, capable staff, you will be able to achieve your dream of working in Korea.
||| The EPIK Program |||
Discover Korea and teach English in Korean public schools through EPIK.
| About EPIK |
EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. In order to achieve this objective, EPIK employs native English speaking teachers and places them in Korean public schools throughout the country. EPIK is an excellent opportunity that provides a great opportunity for teachers to begin and/or develop their careers. EPIK is known for its fair recruiting procedures, so do not hesitate to apply.
| Qualifications |
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
- Possess no criminal history
| Details |
- School Type: Korean public schools (elementary school ~ high school)
- Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
- Starting Date: Feb/March/April/ Aug./ Sep./ Oct.
- Teaching age group: Elementary ~ high school students
- Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
- Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday (approx. 9-14 days per year)
- Furnished single housing
- Severance payment (approx. 1 month salary)
- National pension
- National health insurance
- 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
- 2,000,000 KRW Contract renewal allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
- EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
- Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
Start Teaching English in South Korea
- Salary: 3.0Million Won ~ 3.0Milwon /mon.
- Training: Training provided
- Visa: Teaching visa sponsored
- Travel: Free flight ticket
- Bonus: Completion bonus
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree