Enhance your career in a top private school of English established in the lively university area of Valencia since 1994. We are recruiting native or bilingual teachers to complete our team of highly qualified and experienced EFL teachers for the upcoming course, startin We offer excellent and stable working conditions, a nine month renewable contract of up to 20 hours weekly, with a timetable from Monday to Friday evening. Applicants should be qualified in TEFL, experienced and passionate about teaching. They should also possess excellent spoken and written communication skills. Group ages and levels will be assigned according to the applicant´s profile. The School delivers an induction period starting Friday 24th September in order to assist new teachers in adapting to The Kent Institute culture.
• Groups of 10/12 students maximum and 4 minimum, strictly classified according to age and level.
• Courses taught: General English, most of them aiming at Cambridge Examinations.
• Classroom materials and resource library for teachers;
• Teacher support in lesson planning and classroom management;
• Teacher support in Cambridge preparation;
• Objectives clearly set at the beginning of each term.
• Interactive boards and Wifi in all the classrooms;
• Large air-conditioned classrooms with natural light;
• Coffee corner
Teach English in Spain
- Salary: Above average
- Training: All new teachers must complete an induction period. Workshops.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: with high proficiency in the use of the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching Experience: At least two years in a similar position