Oxinity is a worldwide community of English teachers. We offer job opportunities teaching English as a Second Language in Spain - Barcelona, Madrid and Malaga. Become an entrepreneur and take part of our business model with Oxinity.
We are a community of teachers that work in partnership helping and supporting each other through the process of becoming freelance. As the community is expanding, we have openings for innovative people to join our current team of teachers and start working in partnership with us.
- All your teaching materials ready to go (no more long hours spent preparing for classes)
- Own website for each teacher
- Platform for schedules and student progress
- Training in ELT business skills, marketing and promotions free of charge, for those candidates in possession of TEFL qualifications
- All services freelance teachers need, such as money collection, invoicing, etc.
- Continuous teachers' development and upgrading
-EU citizen or Spanish work visa holder (essential). Please do not apply if you don't have it.
-Native-like level of English (essential)
-Passion for teaching (essential)
-Good communication Skills (essential)
-University graduate (preferred)
Start Teaching English in Spain
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English