We are looking for a responsible and dynamic native English teacher who wants to join our friendly yet motivated staff who will match the commitment of existing employees to the academy. Monami Language Academy is a modern private language academy set up in 2014. Due to our academic record, with a success rate of 95-100% every year for levels YLE, KET, PET, FCE and CAE, and dedication to our students, we are considered to be one of the best academies in the area as a Cambridge English Exam Preparation Centre and Cambridge Examination Venue, as well as a Cambridge University Press Learning Partner. The position will require giving classes to young learners and adults who follow course books, approximately 24 teaching hours a week. We offer both General English courses and Cambridge exam preparation courses (A1-C1). We mainly provide lessons in the afternoons though we also give a few classes in the morning to adults. We offer depending on our academic calendar, from the 15th of September to 15th of June with the possibility of an extension if it is seen as mutually beneficial for summer courses.
Start Teaching English in Spain
- Salary: Salary will be discussed upon application. However, our starting salary is 1,300€ / month, based on a minimum of 24 hours a week in the classroom. It is important to mention that we do value previous work experience and that this salary is subject to ch
- Training: Teachers meet on a weekly basis to discuss matters. Someone is always available to tend to any issues a teacher may have as staff well-being is of paramount importance to us.
- Bachelor’s Degree: An undergraduate degree is a pre-requisite.
- Police Check: Police check is required in order to give classes to minors
- Teaching Experience: At least one year of teaching experience would be preferred
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate