Speak Ez is a fully accredited language school registered with the Thai Ministry of Education which teaches around 16,000 students in and around the Bangkok area. We work with many different Thai private schools. We require native English speakers to teach children using engaging activities, songs and games. All training, lesson plans, and Thai assistant teacher provided. Salary 32,000-35,000 Baht/month plus a bonus at the end of each completed full term/semester.
We are currently looking for teachers to join our team in one of two locations:
In Sam Phran, Nakhon Pathom, just outside of Bangkok, we teach children aged 3-17 years old, in an enormous government sponsored private school. We have over 20 teachers posted in this location. Teachers should enjoy living outside of the city, however it is only a 45 minute drive to western Bangkok by minivan or taxi.
We are also looking for teachers to join our team in central Bangkok. We teach children aged 3-12 years old at private schools around the city. Our office is located near Thonglor BTS and we provide free transport to and from all our schools.
Native speakers only please. Must hold passport from Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA or South Africa.
All applicants must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree to obtain a work permit. Holding a TEFL level 5 certificate, or having previous teaching experience would be advantageous.
Salaries and benefits:
-- 32,000 -35,000 Baht per month
-- 20-25 teaching hours per week. Over 25 hours will receive overtime
-- Paid holidays between Christmas and New Year
-- End-of-term bonus
-- Free pickup from airport if during working hours.
-- Free transportation from Bangkok to Sam Phran.
-- Assistance with finding accommodation for new teachers
-- Curriculum with lesson plans provided
-- Full training provided
-- Teaching support available when needed
-- All course materials provided
-- One term – two term contracts
-- Work permit provided and paid for, for all teachers.
-- Income tax paid for by Speak EZ.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated teachers to join our team in May 2020.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: Paid on the last working day of each month.
- Training: Full training provided.
- Visa: Applicants need to apply for a non-B visa and then this visa can be converted to a work permit. Company documents will be sent to the applicant to assist with obtaining a non-b visa. Costs of the work permit will be covered by Speak EZ.
- Travel: Transport to/ from schools paid for.
- Bonus: Bonuses paid on completion of semesters/ terms.
- Fluent in English: Native speakers only please. Must hold passport from Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, USA or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Needed to apply for work permit.
- Police Check: This is required to apply for the non-B visa which is needed to apply for a work permit.
- Teaching Experience: Not required
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate